Charles Amsbary realized that parents were not receiving excellent service and true photography in their hospital newborn sessions. In June of 2009 Charles started photographing newborn babies with Allen hospital in Waterloo, IA. His passion for the industry and desire to succeed have made Charley’s Angels a recognized leader in hospital newborn photography. Charles has over 20 years of experience managing photography studios and other businesses. With this experience he knew he could bring a new level of service and photography to the industry. Charley’s Angels has grown and now services over 100 hospitals across the country.
Unique Newborn Photography
We are a smaller company and privately owned so we can customize our program around the needs of our clients and their patients. We are also the only company to offer both lifestyle and studio-like photography because not every parents likes are the same. Our amazing price structure allows parents the affordability to purchase something from this once in a lifetime moment.
Over the past 5 years Charley’s Angels has photographed thousands of newborns, celebrating the one moment you can never get back. Your hospital photos are more important than any other sessions because babies change so much in the first 48 hours.
Our highly trained photographers will capture those moments the day after your baby is born, right in the comfort of your room.
Why choose to do photos with our professional hospital photographers?
- You don’t have to take the baby anywhere to get professional photos done. Getting a baby ready, especially in extreme hot or cold, is not a fun task for any parent.
- Charley’s Angels will do photos with the entire family if you choose.
- The cost is less than any studio or private photographer.
- Charley’s Angels does not charge a session fee; the hospital gives every patient a complimentary session with their hospital stay.
- You can never go back and capture this moment.